Report page header:
- The default grid is the position grid. This grid is used to assign people to positions.
- The person grid is used to add people and update their personal information.
- The position dropdown list includes all required/requested positions. No other positions can be added to the list.
To assign a position:
- On the Position Grid, click 'New' in the upper left of the grid, enter data in the green fields, click 'Update'.
To update an assigned position:
- On the Position Grid, click 'Edit', change the green 'Term End', click 'Update'.
- Click Cancel to undo changes.
To delete an assigned position:Click 'Delete', and then click 'OK' in the confirmation box. Please only delete incorrect data. Records are kept for historical purposes.
To add a new person:
- When viewing the Person Grid click on the 'New' button in the upper left of the grid.
- Step 1 is to fill in the basic personal information, and then click 'Update'.
- Please note that each person should only be entered once, and then assigned one or more positions.
To update a person:
Find the person in the Person Grid. You may use the search box above the grid, or use the row just below the headers to filter by last name, first name, phone or email.
- Click edit to update existing information.
- Correct the information, and then click 'Update'.
- People may not be deleted. Please use the Archive Person checkbox to archive persons who are not active. Please do not archive people with current positions.
To archive a person:
- On the Person Grid next to the person's name click 'Edit', underneath the person's information click the 'Archive Person' checkbox. Then click 'Update'.
To activate an archived person:
- Click the box to the right of 'Check to View Archived People'. Then on the Person Grid next to the person's name click 'Edit', underneath the person's information click the 'Archive Person' checkbox. Then click 'Update'.